Removal of AB Government Restrictions Exemption Program
As per the removal of the AB Government Restrictions Exemption Program, effective Wed, Feb 9th we no longer require proof of vaccine, negative test or exemption letter.
We will continue to keep mats spaced apart, hand sanitizer stations available, along with our diligent cleaning measures throughout the studio.
If you are feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms, please stay home! We have an amazing online Metta On Demand platform to attend classes from home.
Masks at Metta
In light of the recent City of Edmonton announcement, as of Mar 9th, 2022 masks will be optional at Metta Yoga Edmonton. If you prefer wearing your mask here in studio, we respect that! If you choose to not wear one, we are also good with that! We ask that everyone respect each other’s choices, with Metta.
Contactless Sign Up & Attending Classes
- We are operating at a lower capacity so spots will be limited
- Sign in will be ONLINE ONLY and mandatory, we no longer allow walk ins/drop ins
- Register for class online at MindBody.com or on the MindBody app. Make sure your profile is up to date and has current credit card information
- Classes can be booked up to 1 week in advance
- Class Cancelation Procedure
- Cancel without penalty 6 hours prior to class
- If you no show to class, a $12 fee will be charged to your credit card OR a class credit will be deducted from your account
- Cancellation is via MindBody ONLY; no phone or email cancellations accepted
- In case classes fill up, there is a waitlist option. Add your name to the waitlist and if someone cancels within 6hrs of class, you will be notified by phone or email that are you’re in
Yoga Gear Info
- You are required to bring your own yoga mat; we will no longer have mats or towels for rent
- All yoga props (blocks & straps) will be available for your use in the studio rooms. You can bring your own or can purchase new from the studio as well.
- Mat spray racks are available to disinfect your yoga stuff
- Entering the studio is easy. Since you signed in online, all you do is walk in, sanitize your hands at the station provided, and then give us your name
- Please minimize use of studio changerooms. We know this isn’t always possible so changerooms will be reserved for those who absolutely need to use them
- Please refrain from mingling in the reception areas to help us maintain the studio flow and cleaning required for each class. Rain check on the tea hangouts for now
The Practice Space
- Each mat space available is marked. Please place your mat in marked areas only
- Instructors will no longer move around the room; they will instruct from the center of the room
Memberships & Class Cards
- All class passes will be extended the duration of our temporary closure
- All Unlimited Memberships will be reinstated June 7th, 2021 to allow members to sign in for classes
- All One Month Unlimited Memberships will be extended
- All One Year Unlimited Memberships will be extended
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding with these new processes and procedures we have in place to keep the studio open and everyone as safe as we can!